- Is this child “having a drama” or is it a lack of resilience?
- From snatching to sharing…..the benefits of emotionally focused group work
- How to help a child who finds it hard to sit still on the carpet
- Responding to and helping children after yesterday’s Manchester bomb attack
- Giving children permission to make mistakes
Category Archives: bereavement
My heart goes out to all those affected by last night’s bomb attack. I have been working in a primary school in Manchester all day today and listening to staff and children trying to make sense of last night’s event, expressing … Continue reading
Class teachers and other adults who have a significant relationship with the children need to acknowledge the situation when the children arrive, but this needs to be done gradually during the day so they don’t feel overwhelmed. It can be … Continue reading