- Is this child “having a drama” or is it a lack of resilience?
- From snatching to sharing…..the benefits of emotionally focused group work
- How to help a child who finds it hard to sit still on the carpet
- Responding to and helping children after yesterday’s Manchester bomb attack
- Giving children permission to make mistakes
Category Archives: family
My heart goes out to all those affected by last night’s bomb attack. I have been working in a primary school in Manchester all day today and listening to staff and children trying to make sense of last night’s event, expressing … Continue reading
The relationships that are demonstrated between the adults within the child’s family provide powerful experiences of how to manage these outside of it. Whilst children may not be able differentiate between helpful and harmful responses to situations, they are reliant … Continue reading