- Is this child “having a drama” or is it a lack of resilience?
- From snatching to sharing…..the benefits of emotionally focused group work
- How to help a child who finds it hard to sit still on the carpet
- Responding to and helping children after yesterday’s Manchester bomb attack
- Giving children permission to make mistakes
Category Archives: training for staff
When I first met Jake he was in the outdoor area of his reception class trying to negotiate with the teaching assistant why he should stay on the bike he was riding round and not let another child have a … Continue reading